• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos from Adobe Photostock ont downloading into Elements 2024

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the Change Background feature in Elements 2024...and you find a photo on REPLACE BACKGROUND...from the Adobe Photostock button (suppose to be free in Element 2024) the backgrond pops in..but it won't save for you to use it..and you have to cancel and the backround goes away. I've tried everything.What am I doing wrong? HELP

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post some screens shots of when this happens.  Typically when you choose the Adobe Stock option you select  a category, then the image and the you click on "Liscense for free".2024-03-11_180939.png2024-03-11_181019.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to use the menu:

File > Save As

Choose Photoshop Document (PSD) to preserve layers and masking. You can then Export a jpeg or other format using the PSD as your master file.  

Alternatively click on the Advanced tab and you will get a prompt to discard or save your work.  Clicking save will open the project and it’s possible to view all the layers. If you have no further editing need in the advanced mode you could choose:

Layer >> Flatten Image

That will create a single background layer incorporating all of your editing. Then save as usual.

I have a YouTube Video which may be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines