Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 15 Sale

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I see in the app store that Photoshop Elements 15 is 30% off until 2/21.

Is it a monthly subscription? or once I purchase it I can use it for as long as I want?

I'm not a designer, I used to have Photoshop but I don't have it anymore, and I have been wanting to get one but its so expensive.

I only use Photoshop when I edit photos or create cards/crafts for my son and his school.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Is it a monthly subscription?

No, it's permanent.

or once I purchase it I can use it for as long as I want?

Yes... so long as you are on the same OS and hardware. After a few years, those do change and the compatibility is not guaranteed. New versions of Windows and Macs as well as new hardware changes may create problems. For instance, I have been able to re-install versions 5,6,10 and up to 15 versions of Elements, but other users have problems requiring special adjustment in the OS. Or new high

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a monthly subscription?

No, it's permanent.

or once I purchase it I can use it for as long as I want?

Yes... so long as you are on the same OS and hardware. After a few years, those do change and the compatibility is not guaranteed. New versions of Windows and Macs as well as new hardware changes may create problems. For instance, I have been able to re-install versions 5,6,10 and up to 15 versions of Elements, but other users have problems requiring special adjustment in the OS. Or new high resolution displays were not known for Elements version before 13.

Also note the system requirements, for instance Elements 15 requires a 64-bits OS and hardware.

Tech specs & system requirements | Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 for Mac, Windows, PC

Tip:

Use the trial download to test with your hardware.

If you buy after, you don't have to redownload, you just enter the product key given for your purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michel,

Thank you very much for your reply with the explanation!

I have just purchased it and it is downloading now.I have used the trial before and it works perfect and good enough for my use.

I am so happy that now I can use Photoshop Element!

Thank you and have a nice week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines