Hi! I need to write in Hindi in Photoshop Elements, but the letters don't look properly there. I had a similar situation, and using a template for Arabic helped. Unfortunately, I can't find a template for Hindi to download. I would be thankful if you could share a template for Hindi with me.
I've seen that one. Unfortunately, it's not possible to download the template from there. It says I need to request access to Google Drive where the file is, but this drive's owner is not responding.
Hello @Julia5CCD Thanks for letting us know about this issue. It would be really helpful for us to debug if you can provide inputs on below questions:-
1. Which platform you are using WIN or MAC and OS version?
2. Could you please confirm if you can see "Devnagri" fonts in Text fonts dropdown of Photoshop Elements Editor.
Hi! I work in Julia's team. Thank you for the reply.
1- Windows 10
2- The devnagri font does not show dropdown
Thanks @Sole225451020j76 for letting us know. Can you please try these steps to type in Hindi.
1. Go to Langauge and add Hindi in Preferred languages.
2. Once you start installtion, Hindi will appear in Preferred Langusges options, click on options tab now.
3. Download Language Pack and Keyboard.
4. Now change your keyboard to Hindi keyboard.
5. Now launch PSE 2021 and open a new template.
6. Now type and observe that system is displaying text in Hindi.
Please let us know if that resolve your query.Thanks!
Thanks for the help! I'll let you know.