• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2022 in Microsoft Store?

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd like to ask if Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 will be available in the Microsoft Store, and if so, when it is expected. In the past years the Photoshop Elements editions have all been available, with 2021 being the latest release in the Microsoft Store. With 2022 now out on Adobe's own website, I'd like to know if it will also be released there.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that decision is up to Microsoft.  All I can tell you is that, unless you have a need to use the more than 2 devices license, there is no good reason to purchase from the Microsoft store.  Updates to the program always lag behind and ISTR that in the past a few features have been disabled on the Microsoft store version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it's much more convenient to download applications from the Microsoft Store, mainly because my payment options are already there and I like purchasing everything from one place. Also, I'm currently using the Photoshop Elements 2022 trial version and am really not a fan of Adobe installing all kinds of software on my computer, taking up space without point. There's the Creative Cloud, some Elements Creations Notification 2022, Notification Manager for Creative Cloud, and who knows what else. I just need the standalone Photoshop Elements 2022 and no other ware associated with it. I'm still using the Store version of PE 15 and it works well, only I'd like to replace it because of the new features 2022 offers.

That said, it's really not a question of why I'd like to use the Microsoft Store version. I prefer that and would like to have the option, that's all. I don't think it's purely up to Microsoft either, it's not them creating the conversion but Adobe. Therefore I'd like to know if PE 2022 can be expected in the Store in the near future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To answer your question:  This is a user-to-user forum.  Your guess is as good as ours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so the problem has solved itself thankfully. Photoshop Elements 2022 is now available in the Microsoft Store.

Thank you, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting this development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines