• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 21

Participant ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select photos and select 'slideshow' it moves pictures around, creates b&w versions etc.   I just want a straightforward slideshow of my pictures.   Can I change the way it's done now?    Old version of Elements didn't do it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Hi Ann,

The latest versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements make it quicker and easier to produce slideshow projects. You can customize the "automated" slideshows by for example, changing the order of the slides, adding captions or text-only slides, changing the Theme or the audio.

If none of these options appeal to you, then you can view your images as a slideshow using the full screen view.

Select the images you wish to see as a slideshow then go to View > Full Screen. Click the Play button

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

The latest versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements make it quicker and easier to produce slideshow projects. You can customize the "automated" slideshows by for example, changing the order of the slides, adding captions or text-only slides, changing the Theme or the audio.

If none of these options appeal to you, then you can view your images as a slideshow using the full screen view.

Select the images you wish to see as a slideshow then go to View > Full Screen. Click the Play button on the Control Bar to see a slideshow with the default settings. Use the Settings button on the Control Bar to change for example, the background audio and how long each image appears on the screen. Use the Themes button on the Control Bar to change the transitions between images.

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Phil, just tried it and now I can get a straightforward slideshow of my photos without the unwanted effects added on.    I can do a fancy slideshow if I want on Premiere Elements.     Tahnks again, very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines