• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 7.0 : Serial Number is not valid ... but it is!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo liebe Community,

ich habe ein Problem. Ich möchte Photoshop Elements 7.0 auf meinem Windows 10 Pro Rechner erneut installieren.

Ich habe eine originale Seriennummer und den richtigen Installer herunter geladen (beides stammt von meinem Adobe-Nutzerkonto). Beides wurde mir vom Support am Telefon bestätigt. Die Nummer ist auf keiner Sperrliste, oder sonstwie korrupt. Auch das wurde mir bestätigt.

Dennoch erhalte ich, wenn ich die Nummer eingebe nur folgende Information:

Nioi-Sumire_1-1618932688808.png

Mit der Aussage, meine Nummer sei nicht valide.

Der Support meinte, ich solle mich an dieses Forum wenden. Kann man mir hier helfen? Freundliche Grüße 🙂

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

It worked! Finally. With a US-Version Installer which asked me before the installation to enter my serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that anyone on this forum can provide you with a valid serial number. If you registered the product subsequent to purchase, it should be available to you in your Adobe account.

Problems have been reported on the forum with installations of older versions of the software on a modern operating system (WIN10).

The other issue is that Adobe will not support older versions of PSE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer! 🙂

The installation runs perfectly, program (on 30 day trial) works perfectly. The only problem is that my serial number is not accepted (which has been the case on former installations...)

I thought maybe anyone knows a workarround or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked! Finally. With a US-Version Installer which asked me before the installation to enter my serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines