• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements Editor Error Message (Code = 0x20030055) PLEASE HELP!

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Im not a normal visitor to this board, but this is about the only thing I can think of to do in attempt to get started to recover my files.

I am using Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor 8.0 

I recently uninstalled my Photoshop 2.0 (Yes, 2.0)

I received the error message the first time I tried to open a file. 

I also got a message about a folder not being able to be reached.

My suspician is that I accidentally got rid of a folder when I uninstalled the old Photoshop

The entire message reads:

Photoshop Elements Editor

Error Opening the Portable Document File (PDF) document. Error Code = 0x20030055

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Other pieces of information.

I have noticed I am still able to open my JPEG files of the same photo, but not the .pdf

Also I have attached some photos that show a warning sign on the bottom of the save box, something I believe is related to the issue. (That sign went away after I saved the first time, I feel like there is a way to fix this and it could be a folder issue.)

Again, I hope someone is around to help, THANK YOU in advance to anyone who can help me out. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know if there is a way to edit my post?

As I am rereading it I can see where it can sound a little confusing about what is going on.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if a new user with few posts may edit his posts. The normal way is to click on the '... Plus' option of the button bar on the bottom of your post; you get the option to modify your post. Anyway it's not a big deal and you can modify in a new answer as you have done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Thank you for your responses. Unfortunately I've checked out that thread already that's the end already and was considering planning a post for that message board as well if I couldn't find my answer here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines