• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements Home Screen

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have Photoshop Elements. I think Home Screen is annoying and unnecessary. I think it should be removed.

TOPICS
Feature request , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

You can place solo shortcuts for Editor & Organizer on your desktop.

Go to C :drive (Windows)>Program Files>Adobe>Photoshop Elements 2024. Right click on this to bring up the contextual menu,  and drill down to Send to Desktop (Create Shortcut.)

Do the same for Organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

. . .  or you can pin each of the programs to the Windows taskbar.  When you have the Editor (or Organizer) open, right click on the icon in the taskbar and select Pin to Taskbar from the popup menu.

Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, November 25, 2023_12h34m48s.png

BTW, when you use hatstead's method, you need to drill down further and right-click on the PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe file in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2024 folder.  (And do not be confused by the fact that the folder icon is colored rather than a standard Windows yellow fo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

I have a YouTube video which may help. It demonstrates the methods suggested by Hatstead and Greg, for Windows and Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can place solo shortcuts for Editor & Organizer on your desktop.

Go to C :drive (Windows)>Program Files>Adobe>Photoshop Elements 2024. Right click on this to bring up the contextual menu,  and drill down to Send to Desktop (Create Shortcut.)

Do the same for Organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  or you can pin each of the programs to the Windows taskbar.  When you have the Editor (or Organizer) open, right click on the icon in the taskbar and select Pin to Taskbar from the popup menu.

Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, November 25, 2023_12h34m48s.png

BTW, when you use hatstead's method, you need to drill down further and right-click on the PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe file in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2024 folder.  (And do not be confused by the fact that the folder icon is colored rather than a standard Windows yellow folder icon.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My taskbar is already heavily populated, so I prefer at this point to use the desktop shortcut. @SMalik can use either one to by-pass the home screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a YouTube video which may help. It demonstrates the methods suggested by Hatstead and Greg, for Windows and Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines