• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements organizer "The file is damaged or is in a format that cannot be included'

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Today i bought photoshop elements 2023, When pointing to my directory in the organizer it only imports half the files and leaves out several thousend of supprted RW2 files. When trying to reimport it still does not work.

it says "The file is damaged or is in a format that cannot be included in Elements Organizer" but RW2 is supported and the files are not damaged. How can i Get it to work properly?

Also it chops maps in several files and giving them a Letter as name. For example, a map with sportfoto's and a name racing. was divided in 4 maps, 1 called racing and the orher 3 called D.

Whats up with that?

I just have regular map and work with the latest MacOS Monterey. In other editing software they open just fine.

Hopefully somebody can help me out.

Sorry for my English but it is not native to me.

Regards

Henny

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Import and export , Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Well, een update, it seemed I had to install a plugin to read RW2 files, I finally found that out. It is ridiculous that it is not mentioned when installing, or that RW2 files are not automaticly recognised anyway, it is not a new format but exists a long time. But anyway it seems the problem is soved by this. So if you are new to this like me, CHECK your plugins before using.

Good luck all.

Henny

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, een update, it seemed I had to install a plugin to read RW2 files, I finally found that out. It is ridiculous that it is not mentioned when installing, or that RW2 files are not automaticly recognised anyway, it is not a new format but exists a long time. But anyway it seems the problem is soved by this. So if you are new to this like me, CHECK your plugins before using.

Good luck all.

Henny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines