Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements won't open. I have tried re-installing. I have windows pro 7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting - worked for me also (finally!) The response code was an awful machine generated mess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Elements 2021 as well running windows 11. I too am about ready to toss elements because about every third try, it will not launch. The temporary solution is to go to task manager and you will notice several launch attempts in the process window. If you click on them and end task, the program will launch fine. It is as if, the program doesnt close out all the way and leaves a stub running or something and after two or three attempts it will no longer launch. This has done it since I have had 2021. I would revert back to my previous version except my organizer catalgue databases are converted and can no longer be launched with an older version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines