• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plugins

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just want to add luminar neo as a plugin to elements.is it possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask the makers of the plug-in whether it is compatible. If they don't know or won't say, assume not. Most plug-in creators don't make or test for Elements, only Photoshop. (But if there's a free trial you could check it out).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at my instructions here.  The program will appear as a plug-in under the Filter>Skylum menu:

Snap_2022.06.30_10h52m47s_002.png

@Test Screen Name, I don't think there are any true Photoshop plug-ins that are not compatible with Elements.  There may be some "plug-ins" that use actions that are not available in Elements.  The only one I can recall is related to removing recurring textures/patterns from scanned photos. 

(Neo is more of a full-featured program rather than a plug-in.  As I understand it, the developers are in Ukraine, so understandably support is currently somewhat limited.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's good to know, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines