• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Photoshop Elements 2022 - macOS 12.5 M1 Pro

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop ELEMENTS 2022 konnte ich auf macOS 12.5 M1 MacbookPro installieren. Wenn ich es öffnen möchte, kommt die Meldung "Adobe Photoshop kann auf diesem Computer nicht ausgeführt werden, weil Mindestens MacOS9 Version 9.1 oder Mac OSX Version 10.1. erforderlich ist - ich habe OS 12.5.... Bei der  "Intel-Datei" im Finder/Information gibt es die Option " mit Rosetta2 öffnen nicht. Kann mir wer bitte wieter helfen?

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. That’s strange; I don’t think I’ve seen this issue before.

From where did you download Photoshop Elements 2022? Can you try re-installing the application and let us know if you see the same issue? 

Please check this discussion on our forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/will-photoshop-elements-2022-run-on-ma....

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo,

Thanks for your response!

At first, I tried the demo-version - Photoshop Elements 2022  MacBook Pro M1 (macOS 12.5.) - Error when I open it:

„ Adobe Photoshop kann auf diesem Computer nicht ausgeführt werden, weil mindestens MacOS 9 Version 9.1 oder Mac OS X Version 10.1 ist erforderlich“.(siehe screenshot)

I deinstalled it, bought the Elements Photoshop/Premiere and installed.- same error…

I cant´choose the Option by the Photoshop Elements Intel-Icon „Mit Rosetta öffnen“. Rosetta is installed..

What shall I do? Can you help me??

Thanks for your quick response and support.

Best regards,

Wolfram

P.S.: Adobe Premiere Elements is working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines