• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 2022 upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2024 Oct 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running PSE 11 on an external SSD with MacOS Mojave. My main SSD (replaced) in my old MAC from 2012 is running MacOS Catalina. In order to use PSE 11 I need to restart my external SSD which is a hazzle all the time and I don't have access to all files. To be able to use PSE again on my main SSD I found a PSE2022 upgrade version on Ebay which is compatible with Catalina. The question, do I need a physical PSE 11 version on the main SSD to install the upgraded version PSE2022 or is having the serial number of PSE 11 enough? I have asked Adobe helpdesk but they refuse to help me. Thanks

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2024 Oct 10, 2024

You don't to have pse 11 installed, however when you install the PSE 2022 upgrade version it may ask for the PSE 11 serial number.

Do you don't know whether or not the PSE 2022 upgrade version has ever been used?

If it has been used by someone and registered on his or her Adobe account, then you would need to transfer the PSE 2022 upgrade license to you using this form, otherwise you may not be able to activate PSE 2022.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way it's not possible to install PSE 11 on MacOS Catalina so thay's why I will not able to test it. I have not bought the Ebay upgrade version yet. I just want to make sure it's working before I purchase it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't to have pse 11 installed, however when you install the PSE 2022 upgrade version it may ask for the PSE 11 serial number.

Do you don't know whether or not the PSE 2022 upgrade version has ever been used?

If it has been used by someone and registered on his or her Adobe account, then you would need to transfer the PSE 2022 upgrade license to you using this form, otherwise you may not be able to activate PSE 2022.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff, thanks for your reply

I do have the serial number and according to the seller it has not been used. 

It's worth a shot now. Thanks for helping me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines