• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Elements 2024 for Win 11, got invoice, but no serial number :-(

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an Adobe Elements 2024 upgrade to my Adobe Element 9 program on my Windoes 11 PC. I did it through my Adobe Account. The programme was not installed after purchase, and when I look at my account, I can see the invoice for Adobe Elements 2024 under "Orders & Invoices" , with an Order Number, but when I look under Products, only the old versions of Adobe Elements (and thier serial numbers) are shown, but no sign of the most recent purchase of Adobe Elelments 2024.

How do I get Adobe Elements 2024 Installed in this situation, and how do I get my Serial Number? Any help is highly appreciated.

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

You probably need to contact Adobe directly. Please review the tech note. 

Find your serial number (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to contact Adobe directly. Please review the tech note. 

Find your serial number (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I have now got an email from Adobe with the Serial number (still nothing on my account page). I downloaded the trial version , and it seems to work (for now). 

However, I have not entered the serial number in the Trial veriosn, whwere do I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked again, and now the product is registered correctly on my account. Strange, but I am not complaining. 

Once again, thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, I have not entered the serial number in the Trial veriosn, whwere do I do that?

By @Jens36766196vklh

Help > Sign in from the Editor menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2024 Aug 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, when I opened the Editor (I had only been using the Organizer), I was prompted for the serial nuumber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2024 Aug 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines