• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redeemed PSE2019 in January, in May doesn't recognize

New Here ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Photoshop Elements 2019 in January (after a month's trial use) and redeemed it with the enclosed code. I used it successfully. Now in May I'm trying to use it and it thinks I don't have a purchased copy. I was in a hurry so I clicked on trial -- now it thinks I have a trial and even adobe.com doesn't seem to know that I have a legitimate, purchased, redeemed copy. What gives? How to fix?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dug deeper into adobe.com and I found a page (My Products under Adobe Account) which indeed lists the redemption number for the product I purchased. So why is the actual product thinking that I'm not registered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on this link to contact Adobe:

Download older versions of Adobe apps

Click on the "Contact us" link to establish a chat session,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you launch the Editor, rather than clicking continue trial, simply click the button “Licence this software”

Then sign-in and enter your serial number. The serial number will start 1057 (24 numbers, no letters)

If you have a redemption code (comprising numbers and letter) you need to convert it into a serial key.

Go to this link and enter a redemption code:

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines