• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Watermark from Photoshop Elements 2022

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh. I carefully edited 35 photos and batch-processed them with a watermark in Photoshop Elements (2022) to send them to a client for review. I have no idea how this could have happened, but it seems the system saved not only my original photos with the watermark, but when I tried to batch-process other images without a watermark -- and intentionally removed my name from the text field -- it still watermarked my images! Now I am left only with watermarked images. Help? *Sigh*

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to take you at your word and that you own the copyright to the photos.  Take a look at my post here for a suggestion that may help you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, and yes, they most certainly are my photos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that option didn't work, just as an FYI. I made the grave mistake of watermarking across the center of the image, when I should have watermarked the bottom. When I attempted to remove it using this method, it removed the contents entirely (including the nose behind the watermark!). I ended up re-editing the images. Lesson learned. I will always make copies of the original edited image before I batch process with watermarks. Thank you, though, for your kind assistance. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ElaineNewYork, Photoshop can often do the impossible immediately.  Miracles take a little longer.    I guess you have learned a painful lesson.  But thanks for reporting your experience.  Hopefully, it will help others avoid making the same mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines