• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeated hangs or do others have the problem and how do you fix it?

New Here ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have redownloaded PS Elements after a computer malfunction and loss of HD.

Editor seems to be OK but Organizer just works for a while, apparently loading things then hangs and so I force quit over and over again.

Is this just m

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Photoshop Elements​ community, experts here will be able to assist you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

judyp90062531  wrote

I have redownloaded PS Elements after a computer malfunction and loss of HD.

Editor seems to be OK but Organizer just works for a while, apparently loading things then hangs and so I force quit over and over again.

Is this just m

You don't give relevant info about you PSE version and your system and OS. It's also important to tell if the organizer can work at least for a while or if it does not load correctly at all. In the second case, that could be a catalog issue and you could try opening the organizer with a new empty catalog. Keep the shift key pressed while lauching the organizer and select that option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines