• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in Error

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the software from Amazon and entered in the code to be able to access the .exe download. But, when I go to run it, I get Sign-in Error, Sign in failed. Please retry to load sign-in window again. 

I am signed in to ADOBE's website, what am I supposed to do now?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

I don't have a VPN, but the fourth agent took control of my computer for about 45 minutes and figured it out. It was some conflict with Windows, I don't know exactly what. I was just glad they resolved it. Weird that the conflict didn't prevent any other program from working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably received a redemption code from Amazon, not the serial number.  Look at this HelpX article which should explain how to resolve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serial number from Adobe as well. Still won't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

or X (was Twitter):
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of those solutions work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened when you contacted Adobe Customer Service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they aren't available after hours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have let three different agents control my computer, reset router, cleaned cache, tried different browsers, downloaded Log Collecter, reset router, used wifi, used ethernet cable, it got a little further, but acts like I'm not connected to the internet even though I am logged into Adobe's Website and show a good connection and ran a speed test just to double check and my computer's connection is fine.Adobe progress new error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using things like VPN's can cause your issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a VPN, but the fourth agent took control of my computer for about 45 minutes and figured it out. It was some conflict with Windows, I don't know exactly what. I was just glad they resolved it. Weird that the conflict didn't prevent any other program from working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ugh, I wish you had specifics, because I'm having the same problem and don't think I have hours  of experimentation by various agents to figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines