My TRIAL version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 IS NOT WORKING:
---AND AS I HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE PROGRAM-YET!!- THIS TIME,
---------I have previously had several times Adobe Photoshop Elements .. on an older PC, - but that PC collapsed, and program lost ..
----------Including 2014, and in 2018 I bought a new version of Adobe Photoshop Elements, on a DVD, but just "installed it", and only “registered it”, - before going abroad...
and arriving back over a month later, I found out that the program did not work.....
- and THE SAME WAY AS NOW, I COULD AT THAT TIME NOT GET ANY HELP FORM ADOBE, - as I had registered it more then 30 days ago...
--so THIS TIME I WILL MAKE SURE THE PROGRAM ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS WORKS OK,
---BEFORE !!! I BUY IT .. THAT’S WHY I NOW HAVE DOWNLOADED, AND INSTALLED A TRIAL VERSION OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2022.
- PS Intended/intending to buy also the Premier Elements ..
BUT ONLY IF POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE PROGRAMS WORK... THIS TIME.!
What I have done, and my System, the situation is:
I have downloaded and installed it correctly, through Internet.
I have during 6 days imported 15000 pictures, - around 500 pictures at a time...- that I can see that are imported,..and 1500 videos...(- but Videos I can not open..).
The SYSTEM IS CRASHING / "HANGING" FOR DAYS stating "preparing" if I try to exit by asking for backing up my Catalog while Exiting ( by clicking the cross up in the right corner)
- and if exiting clicking not to back up the catalog, the system hangs,
- and I am unable to re-start the program Adobe Photoshop Elements again -- without first turning the computer off and restarting PC...
The PC has been on, - and the Photoshop Elements started- for days now .. - so all "background" "reshuffeling" or "settling" of pictures should be finished... as looking for closed eyes, and finding faces ...etc.....????.
My computer is quite new, with processor Intel core i9- 10900 CPU 2.8 GHz, and 16 GB Memory
- and more then sufficient storage place .. C: contains supernew flash 990 GB storage place, - only 298 GB currently in use , accordingly 600 GB free....
Also having and extra internal harddisk of the usal older type, 4 TB Terrabytes where I originally stored my pictures... and plan to store new ones..
When checking "Tasks" by pressing controll+ alt + del ,.... and clicking tasks, - 45% memory in use, 44% disk use, - Adobe Elements using 1296,9 MB +/- memory, and 152,9 MB +/- disk ....
---WHAT IS GOING ON --
--PLEASE HELP-- As I liked Adobe Photoshop in 2014 .... and but can can not ecover that version, - and not able to install the Elements 2018 DVD now, as getting information that the reistration packages of numbers "do not exist" . or are not valid or correct ...
- BUT I AM WILLING TO BUY / PAY FOR THE FULL NEW 2022 PACKAGE PHOTOSHOP AND PREMIER ELEMENTS 2022 --------
BUT ONLY IF WORKS
- SO HELP ME TO SEE THAT THE TRIAL VERSION FUNCTIONS BEFORE I PAY - THIS TIME.
OR GIVE ME A GARANTIED RETURN OF PAYMENTS IF IT DOESN’T WORK.
Personal information removed by Moderator
Did you convert the catalog from your prior version(s) of Elements to work with Elements 2022?
Please give us a screenshot of the preparing message you are receiving when the program hangs. What were you trying to do when the program hangs?
What kind of video files are you trying to import into the catalog? (Are they from a newer camera or smartphone?)
Are you able to open the Organizer without it hanging? Or does it hang/crash immediately?