• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

task bar

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once in a while the bar at the bottom of the screen disappears and the usual photos that are shown there don't show up.  How do you get it back and what causes it to disappear?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's nice to have that bar out of the way at times such as when needing more space to work in larger documents.  In Expert mode, you'll see a Photo Bin button in the lower left corner of your screen.  That's it's on-off switch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!  I can't find any way to make it appear... the whole task bar along the bottom of the window is missing.  I'll attach a photo of the bottom left corner.  Please help!  I can't fix it and I'm going crazy trying to figure out what happened.... it was there last night!!!

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 5.29.22 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WELL, guess what?!

Common sense and past experience kicked in right after I posted my question---- I decided to QUIT Elements and relaunch.  That brought it back.  I wish I knew what I had done to cause the whole task bar to vanish in the first place.

Sorry to bother y'all.  Maybe my experience will help someone else, though.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines