• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The elements in the workspace are not updated in real time.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2024 Aug 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few hours ago I bought this Photoshop edition, and when testing it, I can immediately notice that the elements are not displayed correctly.
Let's say, I put a text in the workspace, but when I change its size or place a word, the element is not updated unless I click to confirm changes or move the element in the workspace.
It also happens to me with images, and in general the performance is not the best, generating a kind of Screen Thearing every time I zoom in the workspace or move elements.
All this sounded like maybe by default this version has the graphics accelerator disabled, but when I checked it, it was enabled.

I have an RTX 4070 graphics card, an AMD Ryzen 5 5600 processor, and I have 48 gigs of ram. The application is installed on a ssd.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)Captura de pantalla 2024-08-31 212907.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 01, 2024 Sep 01, 2024

Update:
Apparently the bug is caused exclusively by the Microsoft Store version. The edition obtained through Adobe's official site does not suffer from this bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2024 Sep 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop Elements forum page. Head over to the community for Photoshop.

👋 Welcome to the Photoshop Community - Adobe Community - 13721883

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:
Apparently the bug is caused exclusively by the Microsoft Store version. The edition obtained through Adobe's official site does not suffer from this bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

The screen shop of the preferences page in your initial post suggests that it is from Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is PSE, only it has an interface similar to PS.Captura de pantalla 2024-09-01 122000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines