• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorials?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where to find useful tutorials for Elements 21?  Almost all of the tutorials on the Adobe website lead to a message that says "502 Bad Gateway"

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something I put together last year using PSE 2020--- I think you may find it quitte helpful.

There are tons of videos, but I'm not a big fan of them-- so I made my own little book.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/320x7zt5rz670br/ch1%20and%20ch2%20%20an%20ch3%20.pdf?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Glenn, Just an FYI. If you edit the end of your Dropbox link to dl=1, it will automatically download without having to make any selections or other choices. Like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/320x7zt5rz670br/ch1%20and%20ch2%20%20an%20ch3%20.pdf?dl=1

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultb8php6fzre0o

If you have specific probems, feel free to post here. There are many contributors who will try to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultb8php6fzre0o, can you provide us the URL of any links that are throwing up a 502 message.  Have you tried using any of the Try This, What's New or Inspiration cards on the Home Screen carousel.  I just tried a bunch of them and they all seem to be working for me.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.30_11h14m48s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultb8php6fzre0o 🙂

Just to let you know that all the video tutorials that were previously unavailable on the Adobe Photoshop Elements website are now working again:

Photoshop Elements tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines