• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best way to save recorded audio with a photo?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Organizer allows me to save my dad's recorded voice narrating photos? The photo lets you save audio clips, but can the audio only be listened to within Organizer? I want to send the metadata and photos out to the rest of the family...and if each person must have Photoshop Elements to listen to the audio, then that is no good. Any suggestions? Thx!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photos with audio captions are usually shown in the metadata panel. These are normally .wav files which can be listened to on most computers. AFAIK they can only be linked to the image in Organizer when viewing full screen and clicking the audio button (bottom right) but you could create a slideshow. This would involve a bit of work but you would then have an mp4 video file to export and share or upload to YouTube or for viewing on a TV/PC. You would need to start by selecting the photos and then go to the Create menu to make a slideshow. In the slideshow audio panel you can delete any automatic music and add individual .wav files in the same sequence as the photos. Try experimenting with two or three photos to begin with. The .wav files can usually be found in the same folder as the original image e.g. if stored in Pictures go to:

Pictures/Adobe/Audio Captions

You can double-click on any .wav file inside the Audio Captions folder to listen to it separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines