• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wrong organizer

Engaged ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting very stressed out. just instaled Photoshop Elements 2024. last night i made a couple of images. I want to work on them today and THEY ARE NOT in the 2024 organizer. I found them in the 2021 organizer. why are they not in the new 2024 organizer? How do I get them into the 2024 organizer. How do I prevent this from happening in the future? (I wonder how many other images that were in the 2021 organizer are not now in the 2024 organizer)? this is very upsetting.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Organizer , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

When the Elements Organizer converts a catalog, the information from the original catalog is copied into a new catalog. The original catalog is not changed.

Because the original catalog remains unchanged, you can continue to use it in the earlier version software. However, changes in the earlier version aren't reflected in the newer version catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.  try removing both Organizers.  Then reload the 2024 Organizer.  That should allow the software to find your images and put them in the Organizer you reloaded. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when installing 2024 I was asked if I wanted to convert the catalog, I said yes, so everything is supposed to be converted. Nothing I do now should be saved in PE2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When the Elements Organizer converts a catalog, the information from the original catalog is copied into a new catalog. The original catalog is not changed.

Because the original catalog remains unchanged, you can continue to use it in the earlier version software. However, changes in the earlier version aren't reflected in the newer version catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines