• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggested Photoshop Elements 11 Updates

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install updates to my copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (Serial Number REMOVED) & Adobe Premiere Elements 11 (Serial Number REMOVED).  I keep getting the error "There was an error updating. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U49M1P-1".  I have tried at least a half-dozen times with the same results.  Please advise me as to a solution to updating my copies of Adobe Photoshop.

Thank you.

Michael Hoffmann

Thanks

[NEVER POST A SERIAL NUMBER IN AN OPEN FORUM !!!]

[You have just given your serial number to everyone who read this message before]

[I deleted the number... or people who receive all their forum messages via email]

[When a Staff person asks for private information hover your mouse over their name]

[you may then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try updating Adobe Application Manager using these links:

After Adobe Application Manager is updated, launch Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor or Elements Organizer.

Go to Help > Updates, and install the available updates.

Let us know if issue still persists.

Thanks,
Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried your suggestions on my mac and when I tried to do updates, I was told my application was up-to-date, but elements keeps closing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution? I have googled and been all over this adobe pse site and have found no solution. Each time I click on Elements (I have mac mojave) it opens then quits. None of the old suggestions have worked and I have yet to find an update. I have pics I cannot open.....or convert to jpg.

I would have posted a new question but can't figure out where or how.

br

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried installing Adobe Creative Cloud and then getting / trying Adobe Elements this way or does it have to be E 11??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only update for pse 11 as far as i know besides the services is camera raw 7.4.

Here is the camera raw 7.4 updater for windows pse 11 versions.

http://swupdl.adobe.com/updates/oobe/aam20/win/PhotoshopCameraRawForElements11-7.1/7.4.100 /setup.zi...

Then right click on the setup.zip, select Extract All and run the AdobePatchInstaller.exe

Hopefully, that should update pse 11 to camera raw 7.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines