• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a text in Photoshop express for windows 10.

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey

why is it that I can't add text on my laptop but I can do that on my tablet and phone? I am using the same app but the text tool is missing on the windows app!!!! is there a problem in the app itself or it is meant to be like this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Hi,

Unfortunately, the text tool is only available in both the iOS and Android versions of Adobe Photoshop Express and not the Windows desktop version.

However, it is relatively simple to save your image as a JPEG in Photoshop Express and then upload it to Adobe Spark which has a load of great typography features.

Adobe Spark

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Express

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are iOS ONLY Features taht you are getting, my friend. I ahve an android and I cant use them. TEXT TOOL IS iOS ONLY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an android smart phone, and the text tool is there. I also used an iPhone earlier this year, which there isn't a Text Tool. There is not one on PC however, and if there is a text tool, I'm wondering why i don't see it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does that mean the text option is not available in windows 10 version either?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Adobe wants you to pay for the full Photoshop plan. Can't give an app that's actually usable, you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I have found Paint too restrictive, so Im going to try Word. lol How dumb is this?!
Otherwise I might try Canva.  Adobe has a huge fail here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately, the text tool is only available in both the iOS and Android versions of Adobe Photoshop Express and not the Windows desktop version.

However, it is relatively simple to save your image as a JPEG in Photoshop Express and then upload it to Adobe Spark which has a load of great typography features.

Adobe Spark

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just so stupid. You need 1 program to render a video, one program to create a picture, one program to add some text, one program to combine the text and the picture, one program to combine the picture with text and the video and probably more programs to do minor stuff. So basically if you buy the programs you think you need you end up having to buy 30 more programs just to make a picture with some text on it just so you could make a front page on your PDF... Or video.. or just a picture. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well since I can't delete my own posts then just ignore my above post. Was written in frustration. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2024 Sep 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your frustration is very justified. I'm in the process of moving from Adobe to other services, and just tried to use Photoshop Express on my computer to add text. It's really one of the very basic things that someone might use a photo editor for, and here in 2024, that capability is still missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It on provaidded linedirections and creations by http:// yes shediueoles in it on pictor! Vectorez colour sisstings=outo sum root rool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shoppings on diets checks form i theoms.  willing giving habbit ! kliveing high potion point riddtttiideieer iff with "willccomme" to Adobe plicerzz tracking to words haff much mored loving life. wiilll choosing ':rose:' " Roceorrs " theis happing heave hores .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines