Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not restore purchase

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have recently purchased a nee phone and tranfered everything from my old to the new. 
Now when i use the PS Express app it promps me to use premium features even though i a purchased my subscription. When i press the continue tab a box comes up saying;

Login id

You are signed in to PS Express as myemail@aol.com. Another account

hq******6v@privaterelay.appleid.c om is linked with subscription. You may login to PS Express from that account & restore purchase.

I dont understand it or know how to correct it. The restore purchase option in prefference settings is not present and i dont have another account. 

can anyone give me any ideas on how to fix it?

i have removed thr app and reinstalled it but just keep getting the same LOGIN ID message. 

thanks in advance for sny ideas. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like when you signed up, you pressed Sign up with AppleID. That creates temp iCloud alias for the account for privacy purposes. To login you would hit the button login with Apple ID and you should be able to restore the purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have recently purchased a new iphone and tranfered everything from my old phone to the new one. 
Now when i use the PS Express app it promps me to use premium features even though i have renewed my subscription. When i press the continue tab a box comes up saying;

Login id

hq******6v@privaterelay.appleid.c om is linked with subscription. You may login to PS Express from that account & restore purchase.

I dont understand it or know how to correct it. The restore purchase option in prefference settings is not present and i dont have another account. 

i have removed thr app and reinstalled it but just keep getting the same LOGIN ID message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have recently purchased a new iphone and tranfered everything from my old phone to the new one. 
Now when i use the PS Express app it promps me to use premium features even though i have renewed my subscription. When i press the continue tab a box comes up saying;

Login id

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The solution is to sign out and then sign back in using the correct Adobe account. 

For the fastest help, please reach out to Adobe Support directly. Visit Welcome to Adobe Customer Care! Need help? sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines