• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove ps express logo

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I installed PS express on my iPad, and edited some pictures. However after saving them an PS express logo is automaticaly added to the picture, which makes the program useless for me. I just noticed that logo after i edited several pictures.

Is there a way to remove these logos from my edited pictures, or should I start over again with another program ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

I just discovered that the watermark is easily removable in settings-preferences-watermark.  I suspect a recent update turned it on when it had previously been off.  Under “Watermark” you can choose the style and position, or just turn it off completely, which is what I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also just noticed this over the past few days, and cannot find any explanation for it, or way to remove it.  I wonder if it’s a prelude to introducing a paid version which removes the watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered that the watermark is easily removable in settings-preferences-watermark.  I suspect a recent update turned it on when it had previously been off.  Under “Watermark” you can choose the style and position, or just turn it off completely, which is what I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am also very upset and disappointed. I love this app and use it several times/day. I cannot use it with the logo on it. I am ok “advertising “ the app with some photos, but I need the ability to quickly and easily remove the logo. If this is an ongoing issue I will unfortunately be forced to use another app & I do not want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@daliquev77332880 wrote:

Hi all, I am also very upset and disappointed. I love this app and use it several times/day. I cannot use it with the logo on it. I am ok “advertising “ the app with some photos, but I need the ability to quickly and easily remove the logo. If this is an ongoing issue I will unfortunately be forced to use another app & I do not want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue in Photoshop Express Premium. I turned it off in settings and again whjen I was sharing it, but it appears anyway. It is very annoying and I don't know who would continue to use it with the logo. I am an amature and not going into the business so I definitely don't want to advertise a product that I am paying for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also remove it when you save your edit.  At the top of the page you’ll see the options for different watermarks, or to remove it completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, thank you...I will try it  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines