• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request to Restore Access to Photoshop Fix App

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you make the Photoshop Fix app inaccessible? It's much more user-friendly than Photoshop Express. Please make it accessible again. I don't even need updates, I just want to be able to use the app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dude here we do not work at Adobeā€¦ You may be rignt but your post is here useless. You should better contact Adobe customer service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Korean customer center told me to write here.

iOSģš© Outlook<> ė‹¤ģš“ė”œė“œ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ģ†Œģ •37847739c25q 

I've moved your post from Photoshop to Photoshop Express. You can ask questions about PSX here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-express/ct-p/ct-photoshop-express

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/photoshop-fix-mix-eos-faq.html

"Why is Adobe removing Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix from the Google Play Store?ā€Æ

"The features of Photoshop Fix (iOS and Android) and Photoshop Mix (iOS) have been added to Photoshop Express, where weā€™ve dedicated resources to ensure users have a continually optimized mobile photo and video editing experience.ā€Æ"

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop Express feature has been further degraded. Please allow only Photoshop Fix to access again.

iOSģš© Outlook<> ė‹¤ģš“ė”œė“œ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop fix app also has the same problem, i don't have any information before 4 june about this app is closed, and i just want to access again and get back my file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also please make photoshop fix & mix accessible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, I just now had my app kick me out and now it says "error" =( whyyyyyyy D: I loved this app so much! This app had way better features to use than Lightroom and Photoshop app. Please bring it back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% I came here to say the same thing! And photoshop mix! They were WAY better and far more user friendly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My biggest complaint about getting rid of fix is tbe clone tool is not the same. Please make the express clone tool like fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angela37914773uccz,

We understand your concern. Please refer to the below article for more information:

https://adobe.ly/3Vxa1rx

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are still working on getting the features of Photoshop Mix clone into Photoshop Express.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously if you still working on features of PHX to be same as Fix and MIx why did you made inaccessible Fix and Mix? There s a reason these two apps more user friendly and differences between PHX and fix and mix, and why so many people still chose last over first one considering same features. Even dark/light and saturation brushes in Fix that doesn't exist in PHX and erase tool for all features. Phx doesnt have erase at all. Fix s so much more advanced and simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of this!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ! Photoshopfix urgente! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree. Most of the tools don't work the same. The photoshop express app is an absolute riot. It's not at all user friendly. Surely if people are unhappy about it they'll change it back. I doubt as many people will use express as it is such an awful app layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they remove it and kick all users out because they need reinstall it again for money , if you need it you have to pay fot it monthly , im agree with this because all of my work inside it . Just returen it back 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, please, pleaseā€¦ Restore access to Photoshop Fix App again. It was a very useful, easy, has multiple handy tools and creative app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly, some people will have lost their work. Luckily I store mine elsewhere. They could at least have given people some warning. It'll likely be to do with money, gaurenteed. Why else would they get rid of such a good app that there were no problems with?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree! Please return access to Photoshop Fix! Express is not the same and more complicated!

Why did you make the Photoshop Fix app inaccessible? It's much more user-friendly than Photoshop Express. Please make it accessible again. I don't even need updates, I just want to be able to use the app.

By @ģ†Œģ •37847739c25q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines