• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Aware function on android?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why I can't find the "content aware" function in my android app. The layout I saw looks different from the demo on ipad.. would anyone here advise how to access the function? I simply want to remove passers-by in my photo. Thanks!

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-14 at 10.17.53 AM.jpeg

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Hi Pauline,

Please see Is Upright and Content Aware fill available on iOS Photoshop Mix?

We have the Content Aware function available in Photoshop Mix but only on the iPad version.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wander2wonder,

The content aware tool is part of Photoshop "FIX," not Photoshop "MIX." You'll need to download the other app to get the functions you seek.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pauline,

Please see Is Upright and Content Aware fill available on iOS Photoshop Mix?

We have the Content Aware function available in Photoshop Mix but only on the iPad version.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind removing this comment since it's inaccurate? According to another reply to this post by Sheena Kaul, an Adobe Employee: "We have the Content Aware function available in Photoshop Mix but only on the iPad version."

So the feature is indeed available in Photoshop Mix, not Photoshop Fix as you incorrectly advised. Don't want to confuse people!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was attempting to reply to Michael J. Hoffman's post, not Sheena's...so it looks like I may have been the confusing one this time 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering why couldnt you guys bring content aware fill to android for photoshop mix?

Its even funnier when only ipad had that support and you guys chose to omit from the rest of the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines