• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't login into Adobe apps

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use Adobe Photoshop Draw and Adobe Illustrator Sketch. I use Android 8 and the latest versions of those apps.

The apps require me to login to use them, but every time I try to login with my Adobe ID from the App startup screen, I get an error message. It tells me that there was an error during the login and that I should try again. Trying again doesn't help though. If I try to login to my Adobe account from a browser it works just fine. How can this problem be solved?

The error message is exactly the same for both apps, so I guess the problem is not specifc to either of them. However Roman from the Adobe support chat told me to report the problem here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Hi Ijon.

Right. Got it. The reason I was asking about your location is because this error message you're getting is one that is common to to people who have registered the apps in China.

One more thing... How much available memory do you have on this device?

Finally, one last thing I can think of, because it's come up in another app on Android... Do you have Don't Keep Activities toggled ON in the Developer Options menu (when enabled the OS will destroy an activity as soon as it's stopped). Check

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Dear Sue,

Thanks for your efforts. I don't live in China and I have 10 GB of free storage. I didn't found the option mentioned by you in the developer options.

However, I just tested the apps again and they took really long to start, but after that, they booted and let me use them! In both cases I was already logged in, (I didn't reenter my Adobe ID), which is strange. But anyhow, it works. I don't know why but this issue seems to be solved even though I didn't change anything. Thanks again for yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ijon.

Sorry sign-in isn't working correctly. I'm not entirely sure what's happening, but I have a few questions:

What device did you install the apps on?

When you created your Adobe ID did you register the apps to a specific location?

Are you signing in to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations on your mobile device? Or a laptop/computer?

Please let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

thanks for the reply.

I installed the apps on a Tablet computer (a Galaxy S3).

WhenI created my Adobe ID eight years ago the apps didn't exist, so I did not register them to a specific location.

I'm not trying to signing in to assets.adobe.com (which works fine) but as I said I'm trying to sign in on the startup screen of those two apps, Adobe Illustrator Sketch and Adobe Photoshop Draw. There is no URL shown in those apps.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ijon.

Right. Got it. The reason I was asking about your location is because this error message you're getting is one that is common to to people who have registered the apps in China.

One more thing... How much available memory do you have on this device?

Finally, one last thing I can think of, because it's come up in another app on Android... Do you have Don't Keep Activities toggled ON in the Developer Options menu (when enabled the OS will destroy an activity as soon as it's stopped). Check that toggle in your Settings menu and toggle it OFF if it's ON.

Please let me know if none of these things are causing the problem so I can check with the product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sue,

Thanks for your efforts. I don't live in China and I have 10 GB of free storage. I didn't found the option mentioned by you in the developer options.

However, I just tested the apps again and they took really long to start, but after that, they booted and let me use them! In both cases I was already logged in, (I didn't reenter my Adobe ID), which is strange. But anyhow, it works. I don't know why but this issue seems to be solved even though I didn't change anything. Thanks again for your efforts.

Ijon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ijon.

Hmmm, this is sounding like the app(s) have been unable to detect a wifi connection.

Please while you're using the apps make sure that your work is syncing to Creative Cloud; just sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations  and make sure that the work you're seeing on your device also shows up there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, I just tested it, drawings show up online for both apps.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ijon.

Great. Just keep an eye on that for a bit.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines