• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview not working when cut, trim.

Engaged ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I cut, trim, extend or anything, the preview only show the frame where is the playhead, but doesn't show the preview of the video you are cutting, only a still frame.

Beta 24.4.0 (compilation 11)

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Enthusiast ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you mean that whenever you're adjust the in/out points of a clip in the timeline, you don't see the smaller in/out points shown in the Program viewer as per usual? Because that same problem is happening to me. I have a project, and if I open it in the release version of PPro, (24.2.1 Build 2), if I drag the in or out point of a clip in my timeline, or use Y to slip/slide it, I see the in/out frames appear in my Program monitor as usual. If I open the same project in the latest beta version (24.4.0 Build 13), I never see the in/out frames in the Program monitor, I just see whatever frame happens to be under the playhead.

I'm on Windows 10, on Nvidia 551.61 drivers; I will update now to 551.76 to see if that makes any difference (I doubt it will).

...Nope, updating to the latest drivers made no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources