• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autotranscri

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly this feature is amazing. To be able to do this directly in Pr is awesome.

I've been making the most of it on a large project (now a production) with many interview selects sequences, ranging from a few minutes to 30 minutes or more. Mostly this has worked really well but in some cases it has failed and seems to be causing some quite serious crashes (by serious I mean not just hangs but sometimes the app freezes but not tell you its crashed and upon quit it will then give you a crash report and a few times the entire computer has just rebooted in the middle of working which is a surprise as this rarely happens these days).

I have been autotranscribing several sequences at a time and this may be causing an issue but mostly this seems to be fine although on some it seems to get stuck on (rendering audio) when that stage takes a few minutes on other sequences.

Some long sequences just dont seem to want to work although the behaviour is not consistent. I tried to send the entire sentryIO-db folder but this won't let me send a zip package.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?