• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expand Your Market & Reach Millions: Add Arabic Support to Premiere Pro's Speech to Text Feature

New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Premiere Pro (Beta) Team,

I am writing to strongly advocate for the addition of Arabic language support in Premiere Pro's Speech to Text feature. This has been a long-standing request from many users across the globe, and its implementation would have a substantial impact on your product's reach and appeal.

By supporting Arabic in Speech to Text, Adobe can effectively cater to over 350 million native speakers, opening up new markets and sales opportunities. This addition will empower content creators, filmmakers, and TV series producers who work with Arabic media, and solidify Adobe's reputation as a company that listens to and addresses its diverse user base's needs.

Ignoring the requests of such a significant number of users undermines Adobe's commitment to inclusivity and global accessibility. By providing Arabic language support in the Speech to Text feature, you demonstrate that Adobe truly values all users, regardless of their native language.

Adding Arabic support would put Adobe ahead of competitors in the region and significantly increase the potential for growth. Several users have already highlighted alternatives such as Sonix and Wisecut, which provide Arabic transcription with high accuracy rates. This shows that there is a clear demand for Arabic language support and a potential gap in the market for Adobe to fill.

We urge Adobe to take the following steps:

1. Acknowledge and address the numerous user requests for Arabic language support in the Speech to Text feature.
2. Conduct thorough research and development to ensure the implementation of accurate and reliable Arabic transcription.
3. Collaborate with native speakers and regional experts to optimize the user experience for Arabic-speaking users.

By taking these steps, Adobe can strengthen its position as a market leader, attract more users, and expand its global presence. We hope that Adobe will consider this request seriously and make the necessary updates to Premiere Pro in the upcoming release.

We trust that Adobe will make the right decision and include Arabic support in Speech to Text, enabling users worldwide to continue relying on Premiere Pro as their go-to video editing software.

Sincerely,

Mohamed Elrashid

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second your valuable requests. We do need to attract the attention of the concerned Adobe development team. I've been following the "speech-to-text" discussion on the Premiere Pro forums where Ali Jaber was actively involved in similar topics.

I'm also inviting @Maha254939694rvm to this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for including me @Zaid Al Hilali. I'll look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Maha254939694rvm,

Here's the feature request/Idea that has the most votes (I think) on this topic:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-ideas/speech-to-text-in-arabic/idi-p/13515504

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources