• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcuts are disabled on second screen

Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a desktop with 2 screens. After recent Beta updates, the keyboard shortcuts are not working anymore when I'm working inside of a panel on my second screen, for example, if I have a timeline on my second screen. all shortcuts don't work at all (even play, delete...), while if I get back to the first screen and work within another timeline there everything works fine.

I'm on windows 10

TOPICS
Bug , Error , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Update: After restarting PPro the bug gets back.

I've found the exact description of the bug: if you have any floating panels, keyboard shortcuts and drag and drop operations won't work inside of those after restarting PPro, until you dock those to the main window and undock them again.

This is a screen capture:

https://youtu.be/d2s36n3vbRg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the wait, but this issue should now be fixed with Premiere Pro 14.6 that was just released.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same bug for me.  KB shortcuts all disabled as well as drop and drag.  Creating a fresh Workspace solves the issue temporarily but it will bug out again when alt tabing or a monitor goes to sleep. Makes using Bins on a second monitor useless if you can't move anything around or set in/out points.  THX adobe=)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update fixed it so far.  Correct Answer above might need to be updated;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources