• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the tool to move the image in Program window?

Participant ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. community,

Abobe Premiere version 24.6.0 BETA (Build 30)

Mac OS Sonoma 14.4.1

Notice that now I can not resize the image and choose which part of the image I want to see in the Program window. 

For exemple, I increase the image in 400% and need to check if my Graphics are well align. But Premiere only allow my to see one part of the image. Like I want to see the top of the image and can not go to the top. I don't know if I make myself clear. So I am going to upload some prints.

The image bellow my clipe is fitting all the window

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 18.34.08.png

Next image I increase the image in 400% and need to go to the top, but can not go. Can not find the tool to go to the top? Where is it?

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 18.38.30.png

Thanks a lot.

Fernando Alves
Editor
TOPICS
Feature request , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Hand tool to scroll around in the Program Monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice one. Really like it! nice improvement.

Thnks a lot.

Fernando Alves
Editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also... H (Hand Tool) and V (Selection Tool) are your friends here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jstrawn I love this pan and zoom feature but please give us a modifier just like Ae or Ps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@fernando alves There's also the middle-mouse button if you have one and can reach it, will move the viewable portion for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I could really use is either a Hand tool toggle key, press it once and it's Hand tool, again, and it's Selection Tool.

Or even better:

Hold down the for the Hand tool, release, it's back to the previously selected tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont want to use the handtool, I often forget to switch back to the selection tool. I would rather see the selection tool with a modifier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a no brainer to me, Ann. Especially siunce none of those modifers are already taken when you're in the Program Mon with the slection tool active. I'll bring this up internally because there may be limiting gactors I'm noy aware of yet. In the meanting, an actual feature request, and upvotes on it, might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I happens to me too. That's why my preferred method is a down/up shortcut.

Key down, you can move the screen, key up you're back to whatever tool

So, Key down and hold = Hand, Key up return to previus tool (or simply selection tool)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources