• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Not Found 00

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new M1 Chip MacBook Pro and am having trouble transferring the MP3 files over from previous videos to the new usable MP4 format on Premeire Pro Beta. I used a MP3 to MP4 converter and was able to get the audio working for a short while and then an error code "Audio not found 00" continuously popped up. Is this something that is currently being fixed? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried converting the audio to Wave or Aiff?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did and it it worked, thank you. I am now having trouble with Adobe crashing when I am editing out of nowhere. No error code pops up it just becomes unresponsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide additional info on your project. What video codec is your media, is your media on the internal HD or on an external drive? Did you upgrade Big Sur OS to the latest version? (11.1)  Explain exactly when crashing happens. Are you moving media in the interface, are you J,K,Ling, are you creating graphics, etc. Every little detail can help Adobe troubleshoot your issue.

Adobe is still working on the M1 supported version of Premiere and it will take a while for it to be released. If the M1 version is unstable for you, consider using other hardware to edit.  

Notes from the other thread about M1 support

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/discuss-premiere-pro-on-apple-silicon-m1/td-p/11691...

Known Issues

• Tapping the tool selector on the Touch Bar (MacBook Pro) can cause a crash
  • Premiere Pro can crash on launch if set to Chinese localization
  • A crash can happen during the analysis phase of Scene Edit Detection
  • Team Projects collaborators can appear offline
  • Dragging markers in the Timeline or Program Monitor can cause a flicker in the Program Monitor
  • Estimated file size when exporting can be incorrect by an order of magnitude
  • Project Manager has an incomplete set of presets as well as some extraneous presets
  • Using Lumetri color controls while the Program or Source Monitor are set to Multi-Camera view can cause the application to hang
  • Using “Replace with After Effects Composition” will fail to bring the selected clips into After Effects
  • The background process “dynamiclinkmanager” can cause temporary hangs if the Intel After Effects Beta is launched before the native M1 Premiere Pro Beta. If intending to use both applications, make sure to quit all Adobe applications, then launch the native M1 Premiere Pro Beta, followed by launching the Intel After Effects Beta

Not functioning currently

• Learn Panel and in-app tutorials
  • Support for control surfaces
  • Not all video & audio effects have been ported
  • Legacy Titler (use the essential graphics workflow instead)
  • Motion Graphics Templates authored in After Effects (Premiere Pro authored MOGRTs work)
  • Old caption workflow (please use the new captioning workflow which is available in both beta versions, Apple Silicon and Intel)
  • Interchange formats (XML, AAF, OMF)
  • Capture panel & preferences
  • Device Control preferences
  • Third party plug-in support including panels, effects, scripting, and transmit
  • Libraries panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MP3 is not yet supported on the M1 Beta for Premiere Pro. MP4/AAC/M4A audio should be supported, but we have an open bug on sometimes getting the error that you specified.

For now I would recommend using the Intel release version of Media Encoder (which you can install on your M1 Mac via the Creative Cloud application) to transcode your audio to WAV for best compatibility until we have full format support. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Matt. I understand how to work audio now. I am wondering if there is anything I can do besides waiting to be able to edit with out the entire program crashing frequently. I understand people are working right now to fix it, but I bought the new M1 laptop (and paying for Adobe) specifically to edit and am unable to do so. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources