• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text panel/ Transcription not showing up error.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The transcript area in the text panel goes blank after moving tabs or jumping into a web browser. I have to restart the software to get it to come back.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine just disappeared as well - no good way to bring it back, I had to start my transcription from the beginning after editing the text for nearly an hour. It doesn't always spell everything correctly, or put punctuations in the proper way so some tweaking is necessary. All of the tweaking to correct the spelling and puncuation on some specific items were all lost when that panel disappeared on me today. Adobe needs to see this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so.hesh,

This is an old thread and there have been a lot of changes since. What Beta version are you running?

The latest is 22.2.0 Build 53.

I don't remember recent reports about this.

A workaround is to export the transcript (and reimport if needed) as a backup.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources