Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Al projects gone

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

i had a problem with premiere rush - i opened the app and i couldn't create a new project and there were no old projects. I deleted the app and installed it again - but all projects are still gone! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try signing out of the Creative Cloud and signing back in by going to Help > Sign Out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more detailed? Where can i sign out from creative cloud? There is no option for it on mobile app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These instructions are based on the Android version of the app. They may be the same for iOS.

You can sign out of the Premiere Rush mobile app by going to the gear symbol at the top right of the screen which will open the Settings screen. At the top of the Settings screen, you can tap on your username to open the My Account screen. Below your profile, Adobe ID, and Storage info is a Sign Out button.

You can sign into the Creative Cloud mobile app by clicking the gear icon at the top right of the screen. If you are already signed in, then instead of showing a gear, it will show your profile pic. To sign out, click your profile pic which will open the My Profile screen. In the upper right, you'll see 3 vertical dots. Tap that to get the option to Sign Out at the bottom of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It did not work for me

@Myra Ferguson wrote:

These instructions are based on the Android version of the app. They may be the same for iOS.

You can sign out of the Premiere Rush mobile app by going to the gear symbol at the top right of the screen which will open the Settings screen. At the top of the Settings screen, you can tap on your username to open the My Account screen. Below your profile, Adobe ID, and Storage info is a Sign Out button.

You can sign into the Creative Cloud mobile app by clicking the gear icon at the top right of the screen. If you are already signed in, then instead of showing a gear, it will show your profile pic. To sign out, click your profile pic which will open the My Profile screen. In the upper right, you'll see 3 vertical dots. Tap that to get the option to Sign Out at the bottom of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines