• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of my video exports are extremely low frame rate

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some 4K 60FPS footage from my Mavic Air2S.  Video playback on captured footage is fine.  60FPS and high quality.

I imported all of my 4K 60FPS video into a project, edited it down to about 3 1/2 minutes, added some transitions, and used the Youtube preset for 4K 60FPS.  The video export resulted in the video clips being around 1FPS.  The music was playing fine, the transitions seemed to adhere to the 60FPS export, but all of the footage was 1FPS.

I tried another export, that also didn't work. I restarted my computer, that didn't work.

Movie Maker with manual 4K settings seems to work, but that crap is old. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add, I'm using a Windows 10 PC, i7-9700K, 32GB DDR4, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX 1080.  The video scrubbing is a little laggy, but I figured that was just because it was 4K 60FPS footage I was scrubbing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @micahw91656215 

Sorry, you're running into this issue. A few things I'd suggest trying 

• Try different export optoptions to see if you get the same results or not 
  • Update your GPU to the latest driver version 
  • Open the project > Open the Edit menu > Select Preferences > Disable "Hardware acceleration" > Restart Rush > Export again

Please let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines