• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android Beta testers?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was wondering, will we (us the android users) have the opportunity to do beta testing of the Android app version of Premiere Rush?
Really looking forward for the android version and I'm checking my mails every day for a release date

-Harald

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Hello Harald,

Thanks for your interest in rush android.

You will soon get the pre-release Rush android build.

Thanks

Davinder Kaur

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there anyway for me to get into the beta testing program for Rush. Since I do have the package with all Adobe programs. I would love to run it on my Nokia 9 PureView phone.

Regards Jani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm would also love to test the Beta Version of Adobe Rush on my Android Phone.

Best regards,

Jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if Adobe is monitoring this or not, but I'd like to throw my hat in to the beta ring as well.  I have a Galaxy S9+ and an ASUS Chromebook C302CA-DHM4 that I can test on.  Crossing my fingers!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an Android beta version of Premiere Rush ready for you to try on 12 April.

We answered immediately after that, but why is it still not getting contact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is it possible to still get an invite to the closed beta? I currently have a Samsung s10+ and work at ubreakifix with Samsung. I've reached out to then and none of our franchises support reps can access any info on this so it's not possible though Samsung. Seeing this post seemed like the best option to be a part of the test. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanted to post an update,  called Adobe and the person I spoke with in customer service actually told me to be a part of the beta to look for this exact thread on this exact forum and post. That an ambassador or an admin would see it and email a link to you. Just so everyone knows. Haven't heard anything yet but hopefully it will be soon so I can test the app out with my s10+ and dji mavic air footage! Can't wait!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posted my own question here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2615814

Posting in this thread for visibility also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no update hopefully someone will respond soon  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be Really nice If an admin would respond to this like the rep said they would over the phone. This is kinda ridiculous.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting. Day 14 and yet to see anything or hear anything. Called Adobe again and they informed me this is this best way to be part of the beta still. That I should just post again on here that SOMEONE who see this very soon. Hope's kinda fading and looking like most likely we are going to be left hanging here and put in this endless loop of being ignored and told to post here..... /:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did a quick search on Play Store this morning and I'm able to download Rush. Not sure if it's due to my posts here or not though. I suggest everyone search Play Store and see if you can find it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not available for me. What device/android version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S10+

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you search? I can't see anything in my Play store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add me to the list of beta testers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full app is live now in play store! Enjoy!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got this message from Michael Henry, from Adobe Support:

Hi Marleena,

Premiere Rush is currently supported on the following devices:

• Samsung Galaxy S10/10+, S9/9+, Note9, Note8, S10e
  • Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL
  • OnePlus 6T
If your device isn’t listed, please know that expanding device support is a top priority and we are working hard to add additional support over the coming months.

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind: https://forums.adobe.com/polls/1446​ (this forum)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines