• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android Beta testers?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was wondering, will we (us the android users) have the opportunity to do beta testing of the Android app version of Premiere Rush?
Really looking forward for the android version and I'm checking my mails every day for a release date

-Harald

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Hello Harald,

Thanks for your interest in rush android.

You will soon get the pre-release Rush android build.

Thanks

Davinder Kaur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harald,

Thanks for your interest in rush android.

You will soon get the pre-release Rush android build.

Thanks

Davinder Kaur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Thanks for the reply, can't wait to try it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to be "that guy", but I am highly interested in being a beta tester as well. I wasn't able to find a form online to apply, so I thought I'd follow suit with @haraldjac's request 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also very interested. Hope it's released soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to test this out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hate to rain on your parade but I've tried multiple times contacting support about this and was surprised at the complete lack of support towards customers , they've obviously made ios the priority and are trying to forget us android users waiting for months to get a glimpse at this program with no response AT ALL. I'm furious as there are virtually no proffessional editors for android and premiere clip doesnt get the job done . I'm not pitching in $1000 to apples best phone which only has 4 GB of ram when for the same price a galaxy s10 has 12 GB,  android needs premiere rush and they're shutting us in the dark for as long as they can

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GengoJapin​ and other users here: I can confirm that they *are* in fact working diligently to get more finalized versions out for both iOS and Android (I do have a beta test version running on my Samsung Galaxy S9 for the last month and half, and it works fairly well). I'm not an Adobe employee, but I will say as a frequent beta tester, it is coming, and most companies have to stagger beta testing user acceptance in order to get manageable feedback as they move through their production stages. Sit tight... it's coming!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i received an email asking to do a survey and and get the beta, can you confirm this is a legit email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would I be able to get on the beta test as well?   I have a few projects coming in the next few weeks well suited to betaing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I missed the invitation email due - it went to gmail spam.

Any chance to get into the closed beta as a late start? Would be awesome as i am traveling and would have plenty of testing opportunity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
I'd like to be a beta tester of Rush for Android.
Is it possible? How can apply for beta program?

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing so many in the field as well. Is there an application that I need to fill out, so I can get a copy of that as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I would love to be a beta test user! Please send along the survey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add me to the list of beta testers  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very excited for the Android App. I would like to be a Beta Tester. I have a Google Pixel and Pixelbook. I believe Rush, if it works well, would give me everything but one program ( InDesign ) that would be needed to do all my work on my Chromebook.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Grace and peace,

Neal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am i able to beta test the new rush for vlogging my projects on my google pixel 3 by chance??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will also be happy to pass the adobe rush beta test on android!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have primere pro already, so it's my understanding I'll be able to download rush when it's available for Android.  Would love to beta test when it's available however.  I use primere pro a lot at home and sometimes have quick and dirty projects I'm sure can be completed with rush without having to rush home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Davinder,

Can I get the Premier Rush - Android beta?

Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there the chance to enter a beta testing program? Eagerly waiting for a chance to improve my work flow from mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES PLZ i would also like to be a beta tester!
should be a Beta program for all who wishes and has the CC suit 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davinder,

Very interested to be a beta tester as well. I own a Pixelbook and this is my primary want for the app -- I've been following all of the progress of Premiere Rush for about a year now.

Thanks so much for the consideration -- I've beta tested many hardware and software options, so I will be a good candidate for feedback.

--Nick Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davinder,

I'm also very interested in being a beta tester. I own a new Galaxy S10+ which I would like to make my primary device for editing. I own the Adobe creative cloud suite but my current laptop is underpowered for it.  I've beta tested many softwares so I'd be able to give valuable feedback.

Thanks so much

~Bobby Tornabene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to be on the beta testing program. I have a Google Pixel 2XL and already have some experience with Rush when it was first released. I would use it shoot my dog in the park with augmented reality characters, and some other videos about writing Japanese kanji.

Hopefully it rolls out a litttle smoother than when it was first released on Windows.

Thanks for the great Cloud of products and awesome customer service within the community.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines