• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App crashes

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app constantly crashes and freezes while I'm using it. The video doesn't play in the app either.  When I'm exporting, it freezes as well. What am I paying for if the app doesn't work?? Adobe needs to figure this out quick!

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Freeze or hang , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Hi @Patrick33430629m3il,

I read your message. Sounds like you are having lots of issues. Are you on the mobile version? If so, which device are you using? Is the video 4K? Was it shot on the same device? Let me know more info, if possible. I hope we can help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Patrick33430629m3il,

I read your message. Sounds like you are having lots of issues. Are you on the mobile version? If so, which device are you using? Is the video 4K? Was it shot on the same device? Let me know more info, if possible. I hope we can help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm using the mobile version. I'm filming with my iPhone 15 pro and I'm not filming in 4k.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Patrick33430629m3il,

I read your note. Thanks for the info. Everything should be working fine, but I have heard that others on the latest version of iOS are having trouble with unexpected behavior. I have reported this to the product team. I wll let them know once more. Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines