• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App not opening

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I use iPad (7th generation) iOS version 13.7 I actively use adobe premier rush. I was editing a video with footage recorded on the phone camera and screen recorded media. I had just finished editing my video, which was about 25 minutes long, when the app started glitching. I click on the icon and it pulls up the opening page stays there for a minute and then force closes. C59E7AF5-CA4C-4E25-8794-82DAAD6ABA9E.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Rush forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's....frustrating.

Let me know if you've already tried the basics – uninstall & reinstall the app! Do you have another device you can use Rush on? 

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't completely uninstall the app I offloaded which deleted the app but keeeps the data and then re downloaded it and still the same thing. I'm a little scared to uninstall because I don't want my work to delete. I do have another device with rush but I don't have the premium which allows them to synch and I would be okay with getting it but I'm not sure if that will automatically synch the last project from my tablet to my phone especially since I can't even open the app 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just had a similar issue. App started acting glitchy now it wont open....VERY Frustrated. I pay how much a month for this POS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines