• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not working on iPhone rush

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created projects on my iPad and when I switched to my iPhone the audio wouldn't play and when I try and export it it says there are files that are missing or corrupted. I tried deleting and redownloading rush on my phone and syncing again, but still no go. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey StephanieK!

Sounds like some of your clips got left behind on the iPad when you switched to your phone! I would try going back to the iPad and checking that your project is all there. Then once you've confirmed that, go to the Home screen and use the ... menu on your project to turn cloud sync off! Then wait like, 5 minutes, then turn it back on! If you open the project after you turn the sync back on, you'll be able to see a blue circle in the top right that shows you the progress of the sync. Wait until the blue circle goes all the way around, then go to your iPhone and open Rush! Your project should be there, along with all your media.

Let us know if re-syncing all the clips works or not! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines