• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blur photos

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a basic user of rush so pls be gentle! 

I do quick videos of houses I am selling. Is there a way to blur across photographs on display if client doesnt want them shown? So I would need to highlight just a small section and blur it, leaving the rest of the frame in normal video mode.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Hi Lee, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we don't have this effect available in Premiere Rush! If you have a Rush subscription, you have access to Creative Cloud Express, where you could add a sticker/shape to cover any part of the photograph that the client doesn't want shown! After you've covered it, then you can import it into Rush and edit your video as usual.

Let us know if you have any follow-up questions!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lee, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we don't have this effect available in Premiere Rush! If you have a Rush subscription, you have access to Creative Cloud Express, where you could add a sticker/shape to cover any part of the photograph that the client doesn't want shown! After you've covered it, then you can import it into Rush and edit your video as usual.

Let us know if you have any follow-up questions!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you. just wish there was a phone number to call for help but appreciate you responding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines