• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buzzing, Distorted Audio in Rush

Participant ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone finding audio totally distorted when they import .mov files into Rush from an iPhone? When I import into Premiere Pro, it's totally fine. When I create a new project and import the same file to Rush, it's buzzing and cracking. I have not had issues with a few previous files.

When I export from Premiere as media and open in Rush, the video is fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue. It was the optimized clips thing. working fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting a fix for this issue!  I was having a hard time trying to get around this.  It's really amazing that this bug still exists after sooo many months and so many updates.  C'mon Adobe, this is not a free app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still seeing this issue.  Optimized Clips is turned off.  Having the problem on my phone app as well.  Using a Galaxy Note 9.  The audio plays just fine everywhere else.  Even converted it to a .wav file.  Didnt stop the problem.  Seeing it both in Rush and Premier.  Very, very annoying....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines