Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20220428-201554_Rush.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-201638_Rush.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-201757_Rush.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-201806_Rush.jpg

As per conversation on Twitter I am documenting my challenges with the Adobe rush app.

All of a sudden for some reason I can no longer import images from Dropbox into my Adobe app.  I thought I had a work around where I would install the video fall the video files onto my PC and then sync my app to my desktop.. This also creates an error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled countless amount of times in hopes that this would fix the situation.. Part of my challenge right now is that Dropbox is pointing the finger at Adobe and Adobe has been pointing the finger at Dropbox.. So I am stuck in the middle with no answer. My work flow has been as follows. I would fly my drone and shoot some videos of real estate properties. I then move the files into my Dropbox on my PC. Up until now this is allowed me 2 edit my videos on the flight with my phone using Adobe Rush. And just for some reason who knows why it is no longer functioning. I am going to attach some screenshots to this post

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem , Import , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for bringing this up. We've shared the case with engineers, and they're aware of the issue and are working with Dropbox on a fix.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks again.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously the problem still exists? At least for me on my iPad Pro1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. I have a rather large file that in Dropbox that I need to access. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

End of year, and this is still a problem. Any fix for this yet? It would be really nice to be able to use this app as it's advertised. Especially when paying for premium. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious if this ever got fixed? I cannot upload videos from Dropbox. Kind of worthless to have if you cant use it to its fullest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problems on Microsoft OneDrive. Does Rush work with Adobe's cloud? If so, how do I import several GBs to it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still no fix for Rush. No response from  Adobe- no information any where.

Makes me sad.

Best of Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines