Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sign in to YouTube

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy,

I'm trying to sign in to YouTube in Premiere Rush but am getting the following: Looks like it's something that Google and Adobe have to work out, but is there any way to find out how long this will take to resolve?

I've attached a screenshot. Capture.PNG

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Hello all, 

As you are aware we're experiencing issues when sharing to YouTube, so we're going to be temporarily disabling this feature on iOS and Android in our next release. We are actively working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, export and save your video to your device and upload it to YouTube directly.

Thanks for your patience. I'll update this thread as soon as we have this resolved. 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem...Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 9.48.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

We're investigating this error now. We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply, any updates/ETA at all?

Thanks,
Angus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update?

The last time this occured Adobe took more then a year to inform or respond to its Buisness Customers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actively working on a solution, we promise! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

We’re working as fast as we can to resolve this. We understand the frustration of having your workflow well, not work. 

I’ll update as soon as we get more info. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm still having the issue on my Adobe Apps on PC. Any updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I know we can export and upload but I have workflows based on
the direct exporters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey team – 

We're still working on this bug. So sorry for all the frustration! Until we fix it, you'll need to render the video to your device and upload to your platform of choice (like Youtube) using the platform's publishing tool. 

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! 

Signing into Youtube should be working as expected now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you continue to have any trouble sharing to Youtube. 

Cheers! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Have just tried uploading and have the same message, so it seems the 'bug' is still nibbling after all!

KP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I still have the same problem on iPhone XS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I still have the same problem on iPhone XS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not working on ipad. 

Error : This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all - Happy New Year! Sorry, some of you are still seeing this issue. I haven't been able to make this happen again on any of my devices. 

Can you please confirm you're on the latest version of Rush. Please also try signing out and back into Rush and YouTube. 

Thanks! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is still not working either 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Everything should be fine on the desktop side but we now need to work with Google to address this on iOS. If you see this error on another platform other than iOS please let us know. 

Sorry for the trouble. We hope to have sign-in working correctly soon.   

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the message using Adobe Captivate 2019 on Windows 10 Professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still unable to sign in on iOS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience as we're working to resolve this. We expect to log into YouTube to be up and running again soon. I'll update the post as its working.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Premiere Rush on my new Iphone11.

I am today having the same issue uploading to YouTube. Any news on this fix? Can I get the App to link to the Desktop version if I upgrade as I record the videos on my Iphone...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here-can't log in and getting the same error message on my iphone 11 pro max. Is there any news on this? Can I export the video from Rush on my iphone to Adobe Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error message, any update to resolving this issue, hopefully permanently????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup still occurring for me as well. Just downloaded last night, so must be the current version and not able to sign in. All other tried exports are working - but not YouTube. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines