• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant separate audio from video

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey my audio from my video is not synced at all the audio starts 10 sec after how do i solve this? I cant separate the audio from video since their is no option for that when i rightclick it. anyone have a solution?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher,

Can you tell me what device/computer you're using and where the source clip came from (phone or game capture)? 

It would be very helpful if you could put the clip somewhere that I can download it and inspect it myself. Let me know if that's a possibility. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me.

My footage is XDCAM HD from a Sony Fs5m2. Check out this screen shot, I cannot get the "Separate audio" option to come up at all. You'll be able to see the test footage either side of my clip - with audio perfectly separated. It's driving me mad. I am willing to concede that I may be stupid and have missed something simple - but where! I also can't cross fade audio, I go to disolve, I apply the effect and... no effect whatsoever. Are these connected?

Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 22.37.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines